Want to Become a Member at Our Studio?
To get started, fill out the form below. Then, either log in using the MindBody App on your phone or go to our Pricing section below to purchase a pack of classes or a no-contract monthly unlimited plan.
Make sure to read through the Studio Policies, which are also featured below. If you have any questions, feel free to call or email us.
Download Our Apps
To manage your account from your Apple device, download the Serenity Hot Yoga app .
For Android devices, download the MindBody app. Using our apps, you’ll be able to make changes to your account, view the upcoming class schedule, purchase plans, and book your next class from your mobile device(s).
- All classes must be prepaid or you must have an auto-pay contract in place to pay for classes.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
- Class package expiration dates are final.
- All clients must have their own accounts. we don’t allow shared memberships.
- An online 2-hour cancellation notice through our booking systems is required to avoid charges for the missed or canceled class. We do not accept class cancellations via email or phone. This is a “no-exceptions” policy.
- If you are confirmed in a class and are 5 minutes late, your spot can be given to any client “standing by” in the studio for that class.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
You must cancel online at least 2 hours in advance of the class you cannot attend to avoid any penalty. This is a no-exceptions policy. We have a “late cancel” policy in place because there are a limited number of spaces in each class and we want to ensure that as many clients as possible are able to reserve and attend the class they want. More importantly, we find the policy helps serve as a motivator for you to attend the classes you reserve and achieve your fitness goals.
Late Cancellation Fees
For all single or multi-pack members, one class credit will be deducted. Unlimited members, the card on file will be charged a $5 fee. (Online cancellation less than two hours prior to a reserved class).
For unlimited members, the card on file will be charged a $15 fee. (No online cancellation or failure to attend a reserved class).